I'm really confused! Have some q's about deadlines

<p>My dad just told me last week that he thinks I should apply early action to UM. So I finished my common app but I still have not asked my teacher to write me a letter of recommendation. I also haven't sent my transcript and SAT/ACT scores yet. I already took the October SAT and am taking the November SAT to get a higher score. Would my SAT, recommendation, and transcript arrive way too late for early action?</p>

<p>Sorry, but, even if you mail everything out on Monday, I doubt it would reach in time. There are numerous problems with the common app anyway. Sorry :(</p>

<p>Deadline is now Nov 8. Stuff mailed Monday certainly has a shot of getting there by Friday. But your teacher would have to write that rec pronto.</p>

<p>Well I live like 30 minutes (without traffic) away from UM… But anyway I was more concerned that they wouldn’t consider me for Early Action. I actually don’t mind if they don’t look at my application until late November when they get my SAT scores but I wanted to know if they would then consider it Regular Decision?</p>

<p>I think they do if you send directly to them. My niece did it with her application.</p>