Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Do schools send full year schedule as part of transcript as such or should we check with counselor and get it sent over separely to IU via email?

Last year my D22 applied 10/12 and was accepted 11/11. Confirmation that she was DA to Luddy School of Informatics, Computing & Engineering came about 2 weeks later I think.

CommonApp Question- Will the transcript uploaded by the counselor into the CommonApp suffice? Or is there an additional step? IU wesbite states - * Your high school transcript and full senior year schedule (not just fall courses), which must come directly from your high school or may be uploaded and submitted as part of your application.

IU requires HS transcript directly from the school. I am not sure about full senior year schedule - the GC did not send that, unless Senior courses are also part of the HS transcript. I suspect the Senior year courses are taken from the Common App. We applied to IU a month back through this process and the application is listed as complete.

1 Like

Check the portal!!! My son’s says “admitted”!!

8 Likes

Congrats! when did he apply and for which college at IU? Mine applied 8/23 but transcripts didn’t arrive until mid September. Her’s doesn’t show any updates yet

@melhope it was marked complete on 9/9. The status changed to “admitted” and the details line below changed to “Congratulations! You’ve been admitted to Indiana University Bloomington. You should receive an email within one week of the date of your acceptance that provides information about your next steps. Welcome to the IU family!”

7 Likes

Same here; portal says admitted. Applied on 09/14.

5 Likes

Nothing here yet. Daughter applied on 9/18 and portal received 9/28. Crossing fingers

Nothing here yet. Son applied from OOS on 9/14 and I think it was complete around the last week in Sept.

Mine just got admitted!

3 Likes

We are OOS too :slight_smile:

Maybe next week
if not yet tonight. Hopeful!!!

3 Likes

Congrats. Depending on your major, do petition the school (Kelley, Luddy) if needed.

Congratulations to the admitted students. My son applied on 9/30 but the counselor sent the transcript on 10/14. IU portal still says transcript pending. Hopefully they will get it soon.

My daughter was just admitted as well! Hooray! Still awaiting the Kelley petition.

6 Likes

Congratulations!!!

We applied on 9/29 and haven’t heard yet, but it sounds like it will be coming soon. Congrats to all who were admitted yesterday!

1 Like

Son applied on sep 29 , got accepted yesterday, waiting on kelly decision. Hopefully wait isn’t too long

4 Likes

I heard they release on Tuesdays
does anyone know if this will be it now until 10/25?

1 Like