Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

My OOS daughter also just got notified of her Dean’s scholarship. She did receive the SSA invitation to apply, but did not do it

2 Likes

Dean’s scholarship also - 8K a year. Kelley. Son very happy. Parents happier!

4 Likes

Dean’s scholarship - $6K per year. Waiting on Kelley petition. Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

same here for OOS DS

2 Likes

What a great surprise! Dean’s scholarship, $9,000/year. Hoped for merit - but didn’t assume it would happen. Helps with the OOS tuition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello - I’m late to the party, but my son also received notification of the Deans Scholarship ($8,000) today. He competed the Hutton/SSA application, too . . . could that mean more money, or is this all he might receive??

In any event, very good news and we’ll be visiting for the Luddy admitted students event in a few weeks.

2 Likes

I was really hoping for 10,000, but my son was offered 6,000. Does anyone know if it’s a certain dollar amount for xyz test scores and GPA?

2 Likes

No clue. Only 6000 here as well. 32 act, 4.05 GPA. Bio major

4 Likes

Son OOS received Deans scholarship $5000

1 Like

I assume that is the case, but I’m not sure. We only got $8,000 total (2K/year) so that is going to make attending IU from OOS pretty unattainable for us.

1 Like

Son received a Dean’s scholarship. Kelley Direct. 9k/year

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten invited for the Kelley ACE Program (Freshman honors)?

I read that Deans scholarships awarded to OOS freshman applicants. The range is $1000 to $11000 per year.
I don’t know the criteria breakdown. It could be by the numbers - but it may also be an overall application evaluation.

2 Likes

My kid (in-state) just got the Provost scholarship for $4000 a year.

5 Likes

Yes, my daughter got the invite yesterday.

1 Like

My daugther received the Dean’s scholarship for $5k/year. OOS, Kelley Direct Admit, 3.98W GPA, Test Optional.

2 Likes

provost 5k/yr, in-state, 1590, 36, high school doesn’t have gpa or class rank

3 Likes

My daughter received the Dean’s $36k total ($9k/yr) and my son received $32k total ($8k/yr).

OOS
They were literally 1 letter grade different in their GPA’s (and she likes to remind him of that :wink:

3 Likes

Instate/OOS? Can you please share stats?

Okay. Makes sense. 1430 sat and 4.239 gpa. We are OOS.

1 Like