Is it too late to apply?

<p>I don’t want to apply for May 1st (U of A is a safety for me and by May 1st it won’t matter anymore) and I only just heard about the Wildcat Promise Process. </p>

<p>In the past hour or so, I’ve completed my app. The only thing left is that I’d need to send my transcript/SAT scores.
If I send out the requests tomorrow (a week from the Nov 5th), and I’ve submitted the online application then, and somehow my transcripts don’t arrive until a few days AFTER the November 5th deadline, will they still consider my application when the scores do come? Or will they see that my transcripts haven’t arrived yet and toss my application in the trash?</p>

<p>Also: I’ve just sent them an email, do you think they’ll be accepting of the late arrival of the documents since I explaind the situation? </p>

<p>@swanqu
The Wildcat Promise 2015 dates:</p>

<p>Applied in full by October 15th
-Decision by November 5th</p>

<p>Applied in full by November 5th
-Decision on *or before December 3rd</p>

<p>After this date, admissions decisions are rolling with notification in two to four weeks. All of this information is available here: <a href=“http://admissions.arizona.edu/freshmen/wildcat-promise”>http://admissions.arizona.edu/freshmen/wildcat-promise&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>My guess is that your documents, if received by now, will qualify for the Nov. 5th deadline of the second Wildcat Promise round. I don’t know how this changes things, again, I’m making large assumptions here, but the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to be accepted. This goes for both the school itself and the Honors College. However, if this is a safety school for you, this is not a major concern. My advice to everyone who is applying to this school, and every other college in the U.S., the earlier you apply, the better. </p>

<p>Best of luck to you in all of your academic endeavors. I hope that you receive a decision as fast as possible and that it’s the best news in the world! Let us know when you receive your decision and what school you end up choosing. :smiley: </p>

<p>@swanqueen :)</p>