Is the University of Alabama's online application different than the print one?

<p>I applied to the University of Alabama online today, and it said my application was complete and I did everything right as far as I know. But I checked out the print application on their website too just out of curiosity, and on that version, they asked for your senior schedule but they didn’t ask for that on the online application.</p>

<p>Are the online & print applications different or did I just completely ruin my application by forgetting information…? (It didn’t tell me I missed anything but I’m terrified that I did…)</p>

<p>Thanks so much!!!</p>

<p>I don’t think you forgot anything, daughter just submitted on-line and we did not see that asked.</p>

<p>Yes we had the same experience. DD completed it about three weeks ago. It still has yet to be processed though. The last time I looked at the print application, it did not have Fall 2014 as an option, so I suspect it just isn’t updated yet to match the online one. Rachel, where do you live in VA? I grew up in Norfolk, but we live on the Outer Banks now.</p>

<p>I’m glad I didn’t miss anything, I was really worried! Also just to make sure, I didn’t need to send in letters of recommendation or an essay or anything else with my application, right?
And NC Mom, I live in Richmond!</p>

<p>That’s correct! They are processing applications now. DD got her email two days ago and now has access to myBama. Good luck to you!</p>