Labs during the weeks of mid-semester break and Thanksgiving

<p>Any idea if labs (e.g., chemistry, biology, etc.) get cancelled the weeks of mid-semester break and Thanksgiving?</p>

<p>??</p>

<p>Do you mean are they cancelled on the days that Bama is closed? </p>

<p>Or do you mean are they cancelled on the days BEFORE school closes? </p>

<p>If you mean the latter, then no one can tell you what ANY prof will do. You’d have to email each lab prof and ask. </p>

<p>For instance, if your child has a Tuesday afternoon lab during T-giving week, then there’s a decent chance that class will be held. It’s up to each prof.</p>

<p>I was wondering about the days before school closes like Monday and Tuesday. Your answer is what I thought but I wasn’t sure. It seems like they would not hold labs at all those weeks; otherwise, students with labs on Monday and Tuesday would have done two extra labs by the end of the semester??? I was just trying figure out airline flights.</p>

<p>I suppose it depends on the class and the prof, but my D’s experience so far in chem and bio is that there is no lab in weeks with breaks.</p>

<p>Trying to figure this out, too. Son has a class that’s a lab by itself, and we’re wondering if that lab will be held on the Tuesday afternoon before Thanksgiving.</p>

<p>If I’m correct, there are NO CLASSES on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, right?</p>

<p>email the teacher. while USUALLY labs are not held for any classes on weeks where some classes miss labs, this is not always the case.</p>