Miami Class of 2017

<p>Theinstigator last year my friend in Miami received her D response after all her friends got their email response. Do not worry and try to login to MyUm later today.</p>

<p>@Theinstigator</p>

<p>Last year snail mail notifications did not arrive the same day decisions began to be released on line according to posts here on CC. The first person to post receiving his snail mail acceptance posted the following Monday.</p>

<p>Hearts pounding…out of school, few more hours !!!</p>

<p>Good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>I believe after 3 and in alphabetical order.</p>

<p>Sites not down for me…</p>

<p>One minute everyone. Good luck</p>

<p>nothing… maybe later?</p>

<p>Good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>I can’t believe how “nervous” I am for all of you, and I’m 2 years past this experience!!! Good luck to all of you Early Applyers. :)</p>

<p>We are “A” and nothing yet</p>

<p>Thank you, Zinc! You’ve been great throughout!</p>

<p>Any other parents out there want to join me for a virtual cocktail? It’s 5 o’clock somewhere :smiley: It’s gonna be a looooong 4 hours!</p>

<p>I have no more nails to bite.</p>

<p>Thank you Zinc!! We’re in the “S” so we’ll see how this works out!</p>

<p>We are “W” so it may be a long night :(</p>

<p>@Snorkelmom cheers!</p>

<p>@ddahwan: Fins up!! :D</p>

<p>Last year, right about this time the S/S emails went out so students who think an invite might be coming their way should keep their email open : ) </p>

<p>Decisions then started to appear on MyUm about a half hour or so after the S/S invites.</p>

<p>I did wonder about the order though, they might want to reverse those since the S/S invite should probably come shortly after the admit decision. S/S invitees are likely quite skilled at making inferences though!</p>

<p>Question…Where on the myum account will the decision be posted? Is it on the welcome page when you first log in, under Personal Messages, or do you need to click on “view your admissions information”?
BTW, our last name starts with Z! oy!</p>