Miami Class of 2017

<p>Mine doesn’t say that!! It says </p>

<p>SAT received
Transcripts received
Etc</p>

<p>Is that bad news?</p>

<p>My status changed to “your application has been sent to admission committees” a week or two ago… it’s weird that yours still hasn’t changed. Maybe you should call and ask.</p>

<p>Sneakers you should definitely look into that immediately tomorrow. For the rest of y’all, lets just chill out for a second. Miami isn’t going to give any hints as to who they’re accepting by inviting only certain people to things by email or changing your status at different times. We’ll all get our notifications this weekend so please stop freaking out, I subscribed to this feed and y’all are raping my inbox haha.</p>

<p>I have a knot in my stomach…
How long have you guys had the new message</p>

<p>One Day More
[Les</a> Miserables - One Day More - YouTube](<a href=“Les Miserables - One Day More - YouTube”>Les Miserables - One Day More - YouTube)</p>

<p>Just checked my status UM and it says “your application has been sent to admission committees.” Hopefully a good sign for tomorrow!</p>

<p>Who else just received an email from UM regarding FAFSA deadline/update?</p>

<p>I got that email.</p>

<p>i got that too</p>

<p>Everyone gets that email. I’m pretty sure it’s an automatic thing because you can unsubscribe from them.</p>

<p>i got an e-mail about FAFSA a couple of days ago…nothing just now</p>

<p>I’m not sure whether or not to check my status during school tomorrow or not…</p>

<p>It means your application is complete and a decison has been made.</p>

<p>Does anyone know exactly what time we find out?</p>

<p>No because not everybody finds out at the same time.</p>

<p>I’m guessing most will go out around 3.</p>

<p>I’m only 20 min from UM so I’ll be checking the mail around 1pm for all of you OOS guys.</p>

<p>They said that answers will start coming out after 6pm today.</p>

<p>Oh thank god, now I can stop refreshing my myum page!</p>

<p>@ddhhwan
Who said they were coming out after 6 today? Other people have been saying around 3.</p>