Miscellaneous Life Ramblings

No way @SevenDad ! Green with envy =P~ !

@SevenDad the “afterparty” too? Now I’m really making time for that ride in the 7 ((:

I heard the Maggie Rogers concert in Middletown, DE last night was amazing! Not sure about the “afterparty,” The person who told me about the concert was busy writing a paper later that evening ; )

@NCSwimmom: I was wondering when Maggie would do a show at SAS. So great for the students! Must have been very surreal for her.

My wife and I remarked that her onstage banter sounded very SAS…seemed extremely appreciative of all that’s happened over the past year, but still trying to remain engaged in the issues of the world. SAS staff/faculty, current and former, turned out in large numbers at the PHL show we attended…hugs all around. We are very peripheral to the whole afterparty thing, but it was nice to have a few moments with MR and get a poster signed for posterity/one of the kids’ dorm rooms. :wink:

@Charger78: Yesterday I fired it up for the first time this season. Just to get the fluids circulating. We’ll have to get something on the calendar!

OK, I feel out of the loop. :wink: What is the 7?

So we need to hear more about Punahou, where President Obama went to school. Any school’s who colors are surf and sand can’t be all bad.

@doschicos: My avatar (which I’ve had for a long time) is a clue.

I’m beginning to think that we might need a signature cocktail for A10, too…

Just a thought.

^^^agreed. And something special for the WL kids and their parents.

So what’s the A10 cocktail’s recipe?

We had green apple martini’s-- it’s like a liquid Jolly Rancher.

I am thinking it has to involve Rum. Lots of rum.

We may need one for going on the WL and one to use when celebrating coming off the WL.

I need one for paying taxes and tuition within a few months of each other…got one for that???

tequila @buuzn03

=))

After the waitlist thread and this one, I suddenly feel like I need kettle corn & a frozen margarita…maybe even a swirled one!!!

After witnessing that ridiculous meltdown on the WL thread last night and again today… may I suggest a bucket of vodka with a straw?

Great minds @buuzn03 !