Miscellaneous Life Ramblings

My two standard poodles’ puke usually includes a pair of undies or a sock :slight_smile:

Omg @MAandMEmom our mastiffs used to be habitual undie eaters!! The best was when he tried to poop out a dish towel…I finally had to grab a surgical glove and help pull it out.

Plus, it’s the undies and socks of just one child!

I’m so thankful my dog only tries to eat easily digestible “stuff,” even if it’s not always classified as “food.” :slight_smile:

Poop? Surgical glove? No more Misc Ramblings for me for a while. Need to let this page pass…

Drinks, anyone?

I don’t get why poop talk is so popular.

@ChoatieMom I’m sure there’s a dog who has passed a page, too…you know, “the dog ate my homework???”

Recently my dogs ate my son’s driving permit, leather wallet and all. They have always been so well-behaved as standard poodles typically are, but they are getting older and must be like…screw this, I’m going to do whatever I want in my old age!

Did someone mention drinks? After M10, I could use one!

Where is @gusmom2000 and her bourbon?

All this snow is killing me…and I’m not drinking…and all
my kids are on break. Someone shoot me!

No matter how you feel right now @momof3swimmers … your life is still better than mine. :slight_smile: Feel better?

@PhotographerMom you win!

I feel like I’ve just been handed a cyber crown, bouquet of flowers and a sash! Tissues!! I win!!! :slight_smile:

And a special award for best sense of humor even with a hole in your house! I tip my hat to you!

I feel like @PhotographerMom probably wins for like…the year!

I’d say that pretty much sews up her hook for HYPMS; she won’t have to apply for a PG year at SPS after all! #:-S

Just make sure you wave at the wrist…no elbow!

Isn’t it elbow elbow, wrist wrist, wipe a tear, and blow a kiss?!?! :wink:

1 Like