Miscellaneous Life Ramblings

<p>I might put a dog or cat pic too. Nope… it’s gonna be my favorite food photo. Hold on a sec…</p>

<p>…and I can’t figure out how. Help?</p>

<p>Very top right icon - the little gear spoke looking thing…hit preferences…then left hand nav bar has the “Change Your Picture” option.</p>

<p>Thank you! I was stuck on notification settings. </p>

<p>Not sure I like this new version. I don’t deal with change very well… Feeling a bit disoriented! </p>

<p>I like the new features but not the layout.</p>

<p>I miss the light indicating a new post or thread… </p>

<p>This new format stinks…making granny even more dizzy!</p>

<p>Hehe, makes teenage girl confused! Not to mention that emoticons move… :D</p>

<p>Does anyone think there may be a way to display newest posts at the top instead of the bottom?</p>

<p>I don’t know, but that’d be cool. :bz </p>

<p>Hmmm…I like cameo’s cameo. Need a “classical” pic. Posters’ names are annoyingly small for my middle-aged eyes.</p>

<p>Classical mama: wow, congrats on your 1800 th post!! </p>

<p>We got a like button ?!?!? Nice!</p>

<p>I hate the white background! It kills my eyes.</p>

<p>I think I’ll crawl back into my my dark shell now…</p>

<p>With you on the white background GMT. The sans serif font is killing me too. And did anyone else get the feeling that their posts jumped dramatically overnight? 1800 posts? Really? I don’t even want to think about the time that sucked from my real life…</p>

<p>I’m going crazy with the like button. >:) </p>

<p>I enjoyed exploring the new format/ features yesterday, but ended up with a wicked headache due to eyestrain. Not sure I’m going to enjoy this as much as I originally thought… My eyes are still killing me. </p>

<p>I’m getting used to new look and enjoying some of the new features (threaded messages so that I can now see what I’ve written to people!), but still wrestling with what image I should use for my avatar…</p>

<p>My eyes don’t like it either… But I’m enjoying all those cute emoticons. In the old version, I could only figure out how to do smilies and winkies…</p>

1 Like

<p>@SevenDad Your pic has to be a giant 7! :)</p>

<p>@cameo43 It took away some emoticons! So my old posts now have this in them: :confused:</p>