Miscellaneous Life Ramblings

Wow…miss a day and miss all the booze talk. Sheesh. We got our re enrollment contract and financial aid statement yesterday, so we’re good to go for another year. I tip my glass to all those waiting for Friday.

I am still the only one who sees a teddy bear on photomom.

Me too, before the Spring break though. A huge relief.

[/quote]

Okay, @payn4ward ! You’re coming, too!! :slight_smile:

@london203 I was seeing the camera until I read your post…now I can’t unsee the turtle…gee, thanks! :))

@buuzn03 It is especially turtle-like when viewing on the small screen of your phone…

Yes…that’s when I noticed it…yesterday, waiting in carpool, I saw your comment and scrolled up – voila, cute little turtle with his head cocked to the right

Okay, I can’t help myself… WHAT turtle?! or teddybear?!
@PhotographerMom has a camera on her profile… right?

sorry, @Atria… it’s a parent thing! :wink:

Maybe you need the cocktails to see the bear and turtle. :wink:

Well then… :-/
Let me head back to the Cafe section ;:wink:

I finally see the turtle! And no cocktail yet :slight_smile:

Almost time for that Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select and a box pressed Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor!

I STILL can’t see the turtle and I have had a few years now to practice … pass the Jack @Korab1

I’m pouring a tall one and headed to the deck now.

You can sit next to me @chemmchimney ! :slight_smile:

Is it 5:00 yet?

somewhere @PhotographerMom !

A FedEx package came this AM— my hubby’s Scotch-Of-The-Month club delivery- perfect timing!!

It’s been great to see how kind and supportive the kids have been to each other today. And I’m wowed by how the ones who didn’t get the news they wanted have handled themselves.