National Hispanic Recognition Program Class of 2022

So I emailed and asked a few questions, will post any answers.

Just called and I dont think they understood what I was talking to them aboutā€¦they said I needed to talk to my school counselor about it which I dont think I need to do. Let me know what you hear from them @lupepinto :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any luck. I emailed them and their response was to call them. I have not called.

Any updates?

I found a different phone number and email:
cbrp@scholarshipamerica.org
1-866-545-8467
They must know better about the program as opposed to the College Board general customer service line.
I emailed them but I canā€™t call now. I might call later, but if anyone wants to try, let us know how it goes.

I wonā€™t be able to, but if anyone else can give them a call Iā€™d really appreciate it!

Just got an email from college board that I am recognized by the National Hispanic Recognition Program. Did anyone else?

2 Likes

I did as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys!
I just got an email too but Iā€™m debating its legitness- what email address did yours come from?

We got our email as well.

it wasnt from college board, it was from somehting like programs.nrp@collegeboard.com or something along those lines (i dont have access to my email rn but ill let you know later if you want to confirm

Yep got email and came from programadmin@nationalrecognitionprogram.org I checked the new domain and check it out. https://www.nationalrecognitionprogram.org looks very legit. We would not all have gotten it if it was not legit. Congrats everyone!!!

My D also received an email. :wink:

Congrats to you guys! My son received the email. We are in Texas.

I sent them an email and they responded with the criteria for their program. Didnā€™t answer my of specific questions so not helpful at allā€¦ I guess we just need to keep an eye for emails from them.

My daughter scored 1210 on her PSAT (which is in top 91 percentile nationally) and is a 4.0 student. Does she have a shot at the NHRP?

1 Like

Is your daughterā€™s score in the 90th percentile for your state?

The eligibility criteria are listed at National Recognition Program: Student

You might want to also inquire under College Board National Recognition Program (includes former National Hispanic Recognition Program) Class of 2022 - Specialty College Admissions Topics / Hispanic Students - College Confidential Forums - Admissions Discussions and Threads

1 Like

Iā€™ve been googling like a madwoman for information on what Arizonaā€™s scores are. Any ideas where I can find this?

Arizona is typically very high. Most the qualifying scores are between 1280-1380, but there was a forum from last year that the Arizona cutoff was 1360.

1 Like

@EsAhoraDeComer I linked the post that @abbas69 is referring to at College Board National Recognition Program (includes former National Hispanic Recognition Program) Class of 2022 - Specialty College Admissions Topics / Hispanic Students - College Confidential Forums - Admissions Discussions and Threads