NSA Stokes Scholarship 2021

Anybody applying for the NSA Stokes scholarship this year? I haven’t seen any application on their website yet despite it saying that they should have opened on September 15th.

Hey, I am. I submitted the application part on the website, but how do you access the resume builder and where do you submit that at?

Hi, I am trying to find the same information. Any progress with your application?
Thanks,

Hey! I think when I first made an account they had a section for experience (they asked about work, languages and other things). I’m not sure if that’s it, but I saw no other place for resume building.

Hey, I called about a week ago and they said that the IC application you fill out is actually the builder. Once you submit it, it turns into resume form in their end. In the email portion don’t forget to also attach the same resume there. I just copied the same information and formatted it right. Also I what are your stats? Just curious

Just wanted to let you know I replied to the other person with what I found out. Good luck!

Thank you for sharing the info, it’s comforting to know. I would’ve never thought to send a resume separately lol. I have a 33 ACT, 3.8 gpa, and I volunteered with an organization providing free tutoring during lockdown. What about you?

Glad I could help! I have a 1370 sat and 3.9 gpa. And then I’m an officer in some clubs and volunteer for math tutoring. I wonder how many students actually apply since it isn’t advertised or really well known. I was looking up scholarships and randomly came across it lol. What’s your major? I’m under computer science but I want to do cyber security too so I think I’ll do a concentration in that.

Bro same. I found it while looking for jobs in cyber security. I’m also going for computer science but I’m not really sure what I want to concentrate on, hoping I’ll figure it out in college. In past posts it seems like 800 is the magic number of applicants? Best of luck to you and thank you again for the info!!

Just for anyone wondering, I emailed and they said they are reviewing applications until December 30th and applicants will be notified January/February 2022

Thank you for the update!

Just got my semifinalist interview request. Does anyone have the stats for number of applicants, semifinalists, etc?

No, but have you done the interview yet?

No clue

I did my interview yes.

I did some research, and in previous years it seems like there were between 800-1500 applicants, 75-100 semifinalists, and 15-25 selectees. Not sure if all that information is up to date or accurate, (it is the NSA after all), but that is what I found.

Hi everyone! Did anyone get a CJO?

Did you?

No, have you?

Got my rejection letter a few days ago