NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

What did u get in for

Also @gumball0901 did your application checklist disappear?

@gumball0901 isnt this the same for everybody and hasnt the screen always appeared like this when you click on financial aidā€¦
i have the same screen as yours but when i click on the push button ā€œfinancial aid for year 2021-22ā€, nothing appears!

1 Like

Yes it has! Last time I checked mine was like that!!!

1 Like

hey yā€™all Iā€™ve seen that since I last posted people stopped believing me lol. sorry to cause any confusion, truly wasnā€™t my intention. but yeah, my housing thing said summer only this morning but I havenā€™t heard anything else. idk it might just not always be reliable or it couldā€™ve glitched.
also I think I couldnā€™t post an image bc i made my account this morning? I have no reason to lie lmao

2 Likes

Heyyy @gumball0901 nice to see u back!!! On Albert when I clicked on financial aid I also have the same thing as you, however, I think everyone has it =.

2 Likes

So u havenā€™t received an acceptance yet? Sorry we were kind sus of you bec u didnā€™t provide us with photo and stopped replying. Anyways welcome back to the chat!

hey! yea but if u click the financial aid year it should appear w cost of attendance thays the indicator

ls sprint

spring

Ohhh ok got it, yeah nothing for me. I donā€™t think the wave is today

1 Like

When do we think the next wave will be?

We donā€™t know, I would advised yā€™all to keep ur mind out of it for now. I feel like everything is just too toxic, itā€™s mentally deteriorating. However, do check back if there are any updates.

3 Likes

Way too mentally deteriorating, especially the fact that we donā€™t know anything. Maybe itā€™s the false hope? Or maybe we all actually have a decent chance? I have no idea.

7 Likes

This admissions committee is a mess. How are you going to tell us to not submit additional materials but then youā€™d accept final grades and other documents?? Like I submitted my grades by email and they totally accepted it and placed it on my file. But if its true that they look solely at grades and application, so many would be at risk of not being offered a spot in the class. Thatā€™s not fair :frowning:

1 Like

They also did have 100k applicants and god knows how many on the waitlist. Going through all that plus countless waitlist forms is not possible to do in one to two months to be fair. I think thatā€™s why they only revisit the original app and new grades.

1 Like

Iā€™m still gonna hold out hope and pray for that I get in! So far no one has heard back from stern/Gallatin and I know someone who decided not to go to Gallatin after they got accepted.

7 Likes

yeah no worries lol. and no I havenā€™t heard anything

did some searching on a college app called zeemee and some people (like 2ish from what i can see) got off for stern in one of the first waves. nothing on gallatin so far it seems though.

3 Likes

its such a mess and they cant even give us one update

6 Likes