NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I would hope that their morals would lmao

Heya! Iā€™m an international waiting to be accepted too (manifesting!!) but my counsellor said that schools are most likely going to take locals instead of internationals bc of complications w visa and vaccine and everything :confused:

1 Like

Your counsellor is true.

1 Like

yeap, but fingers crossed though. i really really love NYU to my gut. but iā€™m learning to love my current one too.

Are you guys excited! My indicators are spring/summer in housing and I can see, not access the area for financial aid in Albert. I applied CAS but indicated Iā€™d be happy with Silver too

yess! if u didnā€™t apply for financial aid then u probs canā€™t access the albert thingy

Do you think we can expect the first wave tonight?

yeah or tomorrow at like 4 or something

1 Like

I donā€™t think so, saw somewhere that they may be releasing end may!

1 Like

I donā€™t know. This year seems to be different in that people have been getting off the waitlist here and there but no big waves so far. Iā€™ve heard of maybe 10 people whoā€™ve gotten off in the past few days.

2 Likes

wow thatā€™s very late

1 Like

Were they all admitted to the same school? Or different ones?

Different ones. Iā€™ve seen CAS, Stern, and LS so far.

Itā€™s possible they might have a wave today or tomorrow, they were probably looking at forms yesterday because form submissions were closed from 12-5 EST but opened back up after that

Those reports from other people donā€™t seem reliable so far

Oh ok great, thanks!

Itā€™s been on Twitter. Not on here or on reddit. Iā€™ve been searching indirects. One girl even started a gofund me because she couldnā€™t pay the tuition for Stern but she got off the waitlist

3 Likes

Hm, interesting

1 Like

in the '24 waitlist thread the biggest wave was in June so dont worry if u dont get in for this one

could u send the link to tweets lol