NYU Waitlist 2024

So any theories on when the next wave will be?

@hellowaitlist — My theory is tomorrow. Gut feeling. I have no other reason to believe that’s true though.

if i dont see the financial aid for 2020-21 do you guys think i didnt get in for tomorrows wave?

Not necessarily. I think those who didnt apply for FA cant see it either @calilivin2020

I checked my Albert the last few hours but there was not fin aid for me for the 2020-21 semester. However, I just have that. haha.

Ohh, i can see my cost of attendance now!!! anyone?

@NYUforever123 — Me too. Interesting. Still not getting my hopes up though.

I can see my cost of attendance too. Does it show it with any aid for you guys or no? I qualify for aid but it doesn’t show any on there, I’m guessing they add that after the fact.

I remembered those who got in for the first wave had this clue also(Cost of Attendance appearing a day before they were admitted). Does this mean anything or it is just everyone gets the clue.

no aid. My total is almost 79k, probably because I am international

Did everyone who got the cost of attendance get in for the past waves?

for those who can see coa, which schools?

I don’t see any of that :frowning: I feel sick to my stomach man can’t get any of these hints.

I see it and I’m hoping to be admitted to Tisch. My total is 84k… Which kind of makes me want to throw up haha.

Where do you guys see the total cost?

@ggunell I was accepted to the New School and I am attending if I do not get off this waitlist. keeping my fingers crossed though

CAS, ECON.

Wait so I don’t see the tuition cost but when I click the Housing Payment in Albert it leads to Bursar Site and it says ‘‘You are an SPS Continuing Education or other non-credit, non-degree student; per Internal Revenue Service regulations, the University does not send a 1098-T form to students registered in non-degree programs.’’ I think I wasn’t able to access this website or see this statement, but now I can
Is this a good sign? Does anyone else have this? Also what is exactly 1098-T Form?

Tandon. (Alternate Choices: CAS, Gallatin, Stern) but the CoA is 78.5k per year…

Ouch! There is no way I can afford that.

@richbilly in bursars where do u see that?