NYU Waitlist 2024

@ladybirdsuperfan when you click view application status in albert an admitted students portal button pops up where you can accept or decline admission

my checklist disappeared and I now see the admitted students portal in albert — applied to tisch!

I see the admitted student’s portal too!!!1 OMG I can’t believe this!!!1 Applied to CAS

what program in tisch?

I applied to Stern and have none of these. Is anyone else in this thread still waiting for Stern?

waiting for stern and i have none of these things as well.

Congratulations to you all!

international student waiting for stern too

Waiting for CAS and I have nothing :frowning:

Guess NYUAD peeps need to wait for a few more excruciating days.

We’re you able to see CoA? I’m also waiting for Stern

NYUAD squad,
Is there anyone who was accepted?

Maybe it’s a mistake but i have a facebook official group and 3 students joined it on 11th MAY? DOes it mean they have accepted from wl?

I am super nervous, it is almost 6 months of waiting, help.

tisch drama/musical theatre

Have none of this and waiting for Stern. Looks like we might have an incoming L

Congrats guys

For those who are curious about the hint:
I have my checklist disappeared and Albert admission accept/deny button. Applied for CAS. I am an international student and did not apply for financial aid. I had Zoom member-student, and for housing, I had summer 2020 and academic year 2020-2021.
Also, the COA (cost of attendance) has appeared this morning.

I have none of these things either. Does anyone have them for Gallatin?

congrats to everybody who has this! i have no signs so I guess this isnt the wave for me lol. but honestly waiting is getting so frustrating im going to cry

Did not have cost of attendance today but have the admitted portal in Albert jus now. Applied for CAS but admitted to liberal core so I’m very confused now. Anyone know why??

I have none of this as well :frowning: Any SPS who has this?