NYU Waitlist 2024

Thanks @SendMeCollege - congratulations to you and everyone else who got accepted today!

I really don’t get why does it take so long for NYUAD to give us some kind of decision, I am pretty sure that the waitlist for AD campus is waaaay smaller than NY, I am losing my hopes and nerves to be honest…

yeah same none of those on my side either. wondering if something went wrong ://

There will probably be more waves of only Stern students later on hopefully.

Any one from Stern who had CoA get these signs?

@dancerangel — I have it and I applied to Tisch Drama.

@aaaghosh don’t cry!!! you still have so much time until the end of the summer. keep the hope. you can’t change the outcome but you can change how you feel!

me too ,
but the fact that facebook group of 2024 has only 393 members, and for 2023 has over 470 maybe can mean smthg?!

@Areujam No. Nothing. Nada. It’s actually killing me right now.

If you are gonna reject me, just do it soon. Why the wait??

I’m waiting for CAS and don’t have the COA or disappearing checklist. Sad times:(

So proud of yall!
Mean while I’m begging my checklist to follow the wave haha

how many students have been waitlisted for nyuad? do you have chat or smthg?

im for tisch dance… Not sure if anyone else is?

Has anyone heard anything or know anybody who got off the waitlist for Meyers? Haven´t seen anybody talk about it so getting a bit worried

Have none of this may be over for me

@brightmoon2222 i applied to stern and i see the COA. don’t lose hope guys i almost did but i stayed positive!

@SendMeCollege what major at CAS if I may ask?

As far as I know there is no chat for nyuad waitlists and also I heard most of the CW4 got waitlisted and quite a few from CW3, but they might not have accepted the spot on the waitlist

I applied to stern and I have the accept or decline offer in Albert and the admitted students thing. My checklist disappeared as well. Anyone else?

NYUAD CW3 here.