NYU Waitlist 2024

@krispey before RD decisions came out, i had spring(they hasn’t taken it down at that point), summer, and academic year 20-21 housing available on the housing portal. i was able to fill out the academic year form pretty much completely. recently, my housing portal changed, and now it only has summer 2020 (with NYC & AD available) and fall 2020, which has the accepting admissions statement that everyone was talking about. based on what people have said, there’s supposed to be a wave today, but i’m still not 100% sure. i applied CAS as well (with consideration for gallatin as well),i guess we’ll just have to wait and see. good luck to everyone!

guys click on the admitted students portal button…it’s giving me the option to accept/decline my offer of admission and states that it was effective starting today?? is this the same for anyone else??

wait oh my god, in the albert portal i have an offer of admission available. does anyone have this?

there was no portal update, i just noticed this.

@musicalpolitics me too!! omg i don’t know if this is a glitch or not, does everyone else have it?

@sunsetpeaches same with me!

@musicalpolitics have you tried accepting the offer or anything yet? i’m scared to do so because idk if its a glitch or something haha

@sunsetpeaches i also applied CAS with a second choice in gallatin ahaha

@sunsetpeaches no i haven’t tried it yet im scared too lol

@musicalpolitics same!! but on my offer of admission it says i was accepted into CAS, so i really don’t know what’s going on right now haha. i’m trying not to get my hopes up because maybe it was just a system error, but i guess we won’t know anything until other people start commenting!

Where is the albert housing

I have an offer of admission into Global Liberal Studies Fall 2020, but I applied CAS/Steinhardt. Hmm

Where can you guys see the offer of admission on Albert?

Right when you click it

on albert, if you hit applicant, and then application status, it should come up.

Yea we got in as undeclared basically.

I’m so confused. Are these showing up on the actual nyu applicant portal? Like are you guys seeing letters of admissions?

i got in for the major i applied to…is this a glitch LOL?

It can’t be, it redirected us to an admitted student portal and we can pay the deposit

no, my application portal doesn’t say anything, but through albert, it takes me to an accepted students portal, which asks me to either accept or decline my offer of admission.