NYU Waitlist 2024

also RD

I’m stern and my Albert housing just changed and now I can do the 1000$ Housing payment thing, Can the rest of y’all do this ?

@davismathis I’ve always been able to send them $1000

ive been able to do that for a while, but i wasnt taken off of the waitlist when the first wave came out, i dont think it signifies an acceptance

@davismathis Same as @UCLAParent123 and I’m Stern (but some people can’t do this)

@davismathis how did you get to the housing on albert

how do you guys check your zoom status

@entoacout i went on Albert and it was the button under check application status

hey y’all just checked and i had the financial aid portal change too. When i click on financial aid links, this shows up:
Information that can be accessed through the pushbutton(s) below (if applicable to you) are:

Current Award Letter
Cost of Attendance Breakdown
College Financing Plan
Anticipated Enrollment Update
Request to Return Loan Funds

Click the Aid Year for the Financial Aid Links you wish to view
Financial Aid Year 2020 - 2021

I applied RD for Steinhardt. Also, when i click on accept/decline award I only have 2021 row. IDK if it means anything, i doubt it but i really want to get in so i hope it means something?

Do accepted students from the waitlist get sent the acceptance packages?

@acceptmenyupls
I have the same thing as you! I applied steinhardt ED1! Do you know what that means?

Hi guys so when i click on financial aid links, this shows up:
Information that can be accessed through the pushbutton(s) below (if applicable to you) are:

Current Award Letter
College Financing Plan

05/07/2020
Financial aid summary

I think if you have the financial aid change you got in. But IDK lets wait until tmr.

@UCLAParent123 omg that’s great! Good luck everyone!

when you haven’t gotten a single hint or update :frowning: might be the end of the road for me

Does anybody not see this when they click financial aid links? @UCLAParent123 i think u got a different message than just this? is it still up for u? :

Current Award Letter
College Financing Plan

At this point, any change at all to any of the things is something to note- not a sure indicator by far, but the fact that something that’s changed can’t be bad, right?

is yours the same as the one pasted here?

When I click financial aid links on albert it says:

Current Award Letter
College Financing Plan

FINANCIAL AID YEAR 2020-2021

The main difference is the financial aid year 2020-2021.