NYU Waitlist 2024

If you were admitted to spring, no. For me, I’m just seeing you will be prompted to pay the housing deposit after you accept the offer and pay tuition deposit. Then housing application is available on October 15.

are any decisions going to be released over the weekend?

@john876 october? how would that make sense? do you mean spring semester ppl fill it out in october? also do you know how the housing works? will we get our last picks because we’re waitlisted? sorry…lots of questions

is anybody else still wailisted

still waitlisted gang @aaaghosh

@idkmanpls That’s what on the admitted students page. Not sure about last picks for spring admission after coming off the waitlist

If you plan to live on campus, you’ll be prompted to submit your required $1,000 housing reservation and online housing application once you accept your offer of admission and submit your tuition deposit (see “Respond to Your NYU Admission Offer” above).

Spring admits: The application will be available on October 15. You will receive an email prior to this date with instructions and more information about housing options.

Fall admits: Complete the Housing Application for the Academic Year. The application and payment deadline is May 1.

yessir

any hope that another wave will be today?

@aaaghosh still got waitlisted
btw some of my friends who got admitted today actually applied to CAS but got enrolled in LSP, and they didnt choose LSP as the alternative on the waitlist form. Does that mean CAS is full? Anyone got admitted from CAS?

I think there might actually be a wave tomorrow even though it’s the weekend. It says on their office hours that they work on Saturdays. I rly hope there’s a wave tomorrow!!

@ktlnluvslaksa wait so they didn’t put LSP as alternative and they got accepted to LSP and it was their only option? This is very weird.

I have a question for everyone. If I didn’t apply for aid, do you think I should be worried about checking the financial aid portal? Or should I focus more on the hint of a checklist disappearing. Just wondering if anyone has any advice for me:)

So the checklist only disappears like an hour before decisions to indicate that they have reached a decision on your application and since they don’t remove people off the waitlist it can only disappear if you have an acceptance. With that said, fin aid can be a good indicator but it has also been inconsistent.

@an12345 okay! I will pay more attention to my checklist then. Thank you!

@aaaghosh @2024BoiBoi @ktlnluvslaksa waitlist gang, hope we all get in on the next wave

yesssssir, the same question!

I did not receive financial aid.

So far for those who got decisions back, were they all acceptances? Do you think NYU has sent out decisions that were rejections from the waitlist if that makes sense?

They don’t reject people of the waitlist until august where they send out an email saying places are full up.

Yday evening I could reach upto estimated cost sheet with no numbers and in sometime year link as well estimated cost link disabled…now I can’t reach there… we did not apply for financial aid still I tried… anyone faced such situations?