NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Yes, I think so too. They said they are gonna meet 100% demonstrated need of every student admitted. That’s cool na ?

2 Likes

yes … but they are need-aware for waitlist so it’s less likely for students who need a lot of financial assistance to have a great shot :confused: still have hope though!

is anyone else able to access the 2022-2023 academic year housing form on the housing portal
i could literally like apply for and get housing it completely lets me through
do you think thats a sign?

Ye I could see a spring estimate and a summer estimate today. It wasn’t the case yesterday

1 Like

Registration deadline has passed also shows for us, but can’t log into Albert. Housing still says summer. Congrats to those who get in!!

1 Like

my housing is still summer too :frowning:

1 Like

Where did u see the estimate cost on Albert?

On the main page of Albert click in the little button with two bills on it. And then in there click on financial aid information

That is definately a good sign! Congrats!

Hi! For those able to log into Albert (I still can’t access), what school did you apply to? And did you say Fall or Spring for admission? Thanks! I’m excited for you!!

i applied to gallatin for fall and I can access but I also did a summer program there last year so that may be why i can get into it

I applied for CAS for fall!

Cas for fall

what major do u apply for?

Social anthropology or whatever they call it there in New York

i checked my housing form and it says there’s a temporary issue?? do you see that too

Cas for fall

No I don’t have that issue but I still only have summer for my housing forms tho

1 Like

does anyone else have “liberal studies curriculum guidelines” under their academics page on nyu home

Not for me, but I think it’s a great sign for you as someone who got in yesterday had that