NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

Does anyone know about waitlist information on NYU Shanghai?

there are some people who got off on mondays and wednesdays
you can scroll up a bit and see @Patricia_Goodwin-Pet 's comment that was posted 20 hours ago
and other people who commented about their admission
please scroll and read before asking redundant questions :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did you guys send a love letter? And did the admission office reply to the letter?

Why call my question redundant?
I did try to look for an answer before asking but it wasn’t clear enough so I thought I’d have some clarification.

remember that this is a very long thread and there has already been lots of repetition! sometimes people just need clarification. please be respectful of other people’s questions, we are all very eager and stressed.

4 Likes

their comment was about their deposit fee. they did not mention anything about when they received their acceptance.

From what I read so far, except for those who did not disclose when they received their decisions, all others received their decisions either on Tuesdays (May 3, May 10) or Friday (May 6).

3 Likes

has anyone gotten any indicators this morning?

nope

I am nervous now. I selected the option of accepting liberal studies while submitting RD application, but I did not do that while submitting wl form. I am wonder whether I am still considered as a liberal studes applicant

i believe if you did not show interest in any other school, major or program then your first choice is liberal studies. therefore, you would be considered as a liberal studies applicant.

ok, thanks!

1 Like

hey did anyone get off the waitlist today?

6 Likes

has anyone heard about any cas movement?

Sadly no :frowning:

I haven’t heard any new updates for today :sob:

1 Like

no nothing.

1 Like

Oh no. So, there’s no wave for Friday? :frowning:

1 Like

This is making me nervous…

4 Likes

it looks like no … that’s very weird considering only 3 waves have been released.