NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

does anyone’s green bar from the waitlist form changes to 2023 spring first year

Did this happen to all waitlisted students or only students who got off the waitlist?

Yes.

In the housing portal it states “Welcome to NYU! Our records indicate you are being admitted to the Spring 2023 term. Please check back here in mid-October to complete the housing application. If you have already paid your housing reservation payment with your admissions deposit, it will be applied to the Spring 2023 term and will be noted in your application.”

Does this mean I got off for spring 2023? Does anyone know when decisions will be released for sure??

I applied to NYUAD (ED1) and was waitlisted. I am mot able to login to the nyu Albert. Does that mean that i am rejected? it seems t hat most of the applicants here are able to access it. Can rejected students access nyu Albert?

got this message too. i can also access the admitted students portal on albert. this was something that i was unable to do before. i now have the option to accept/decline my offer.

Me as well.

how do you guys get to that page?

1 Like

thats weird Its displaying an error every time I try to log into Albert, but I was able to before I got waitlisted

same here

that was the case for me too until today

Same here – get the same error. Housing portal still says summer and WL form shows the same as always. I think those who have Spring 2023 term are obviously admitted for Spring – to those people, I would check your email or spam to make sure there isn’t something you have to respond to within 72 hours. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Where was the withdrawal button? My D22’s disappeared after she was waitlisted for RD but I don’t remember there being another one to withdraw from the WL. Was there?

same…

has anyone gotten an email?

I wouldn’t read in to it too much, the acceptances etc come out in waves and its still very early but congratulations to those with that indicator ! The rest of us just have to keep our heads up and hope for the best

1 Like

nope

same!

did anyone who has received acceptance indicators apply for financial aid?