NYU waitlisted 2027

some people were not specific in their LOCI thats why I asked lol

1 Like

I keep seeing angel numbers everywhere whenever I try to withdraw my waitlist am losing my mind at this point

1 Like

no oh shi i just forgot they are not open on tues

I am in a similar situation with you
I got rejected from amherst cmu emory unc usc ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
My only hope is waitlist from NYU which i got from my ed 2 resultā€¦
I am currently committed to Tulane, but i m worried because there are reallly few international students there

They are not ??

the nyu admissions office does not work on tuesdays.

1 Like

thatā€™s true but regarding decisions some got their waitlist acceptances on tues last year so idk

2 Likes

I feel like itā€™s going to be every Tuesday and Friday of this month

1 Like

iā€™m pretty sure they do work itā€™s just not their office hours to answer calls and stuff

I think that my account had a error yesterday
Only for 12hours, i was able to access everything in NYU Home and also, the booklets page appeared in NYU home from Steinhardt and it said ā€œfor enrolled undergraduate studentsā€

(((Not available now))):sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

omg thatā€™s big what about the checklist

I can still see my checklist
And my NYU home looks the same as before those changesā€‹:sob::sob:

Maybe just a website errorā€¦:sweat_smile:

If in Albert it has a student option apart from applicant you are in

I dont have a students sessionšŸ„¹

1 Like

I remember I could access everything in Nyu home even recorded lectures and classes apparently every one access to that I thought it was a sign :sob::sob::sob:

I donā€™t see the waitlist post on instagram
Anyone know on which account they are posting it?

meetNYU

1 Like

A year from now am gonna look at this thread and be like girl ā€¦ you were too desperate :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

i dont believe that to be true - i have a student section in albert yet i have not received anything, and my checklist is still present.

1 Like

I saw it from an acceptance from one of the person in this sub scroll up and you will find that pic