OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>My S accepted FYE. Very exciting. Looking forward to seeing the school in person. Boiler Up!</p>

<p>Hello,</p>

<p>Congrats to your daughter. My son also got admitted into engg. He is OOS. gpa 3.69 ACT 32. He too is waiting for FA. If you don’t mind please share score stats.</p>

<p>Are you sure about that? Because for the other schools I have applied to that have “automatic consideration,” once I got in through early action, I had to apply again to certain scholarships and honors colleges.</p>

<p>3.93W, 3.66 UW, 1950 SAT (720 math) approx. top 15% OOS admitted to FYE</p>

<p>Congratulations to all of you! When were you informed about thr decision?</p>

<p>Can everyone who post their admission decision also say when they got it? that would be very helpful to those of us who are still waiting! :)</p>

<p>I sent in my application on October 31st. My friend at school has gotten in already. I haven’t received any emails from Purdue and my application is “complete ready for review.” I think I’m just one of the applicants that will receive his decision later because of the delay. Still nerve wracking though! </p>

<p>3.99 GPA, 2270 SAT, 34 ACT</p>

<p>1hr 10 min to go before they start releasing decisions again, if we’re not mistaken.</p>

<p>is that how it works, everyday they release a batch of decisions at 5?</p>

<p>We’ll find out in a half hour! Good luck everybody, stay strong!</p>

<p>Still complete and ready for review :(</p>

<p>Same, in committee review.</p>

<p>Same; complete ready for review, in Committee Review</p>

<p>same! Will they necessarily send an email when the decision comes out?</p>

<p>Half an hour after the status changes.</p>

<p>welp this is slightly frusterating</p>

<p>haha just a bit
X(</p>

<p>Very. I think i’m done refreshing.</p>

<p>^^ join the club</p>

<p>gosh darn it, i think by daily they mean business days. so we may not hear until monday…</p>