OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>^they said they’re working over this weekend to try to get all decisions out by the 15th. i guess we have to be patient…</p>

<p>Purdue Admissions, please tell those applicants who have not yet received a decision what they can expect now. You have said that decisions would be released daily. Does that include weekends? If so, at what point in the day are they released. None seem to have been released today. When do you expect to finish with the applicants who had their applications complete by your deadline? Those applicants, my child included, are feeling confused, very frustrated and unloved.</p>

<p>^^ hah this is true</p>

<p>“Complete ready for review”…???</p>

<p>I totally echo your sentiments as a mom of twins both of whom applied to Purdue. Other schools to which my boys have applied have provided admissions decisions promptly at the previously specified time. Not sure what’s the issue with Purdue. Agree that it would be helpful to have some message update or indication of when decisions will be forthcoming upon logging in for decision status.</p>

<p>Has anyone got their decisions today ?</p>

<p>Apparantly they don’t work on weekend…</p>

<p>A friend of mine sent his scores to Purdue North Campus instead
What should he do ?</p>

<p>My son is still waiting too, and we’re in Indiana! We submitted everything on November 1. I wonder if the delay that some of you are experiencing is in some way due to the problems with the common app and the fact that this is Purdue’s first year using it. Maybe the entire process is just slooooooow.</p>

<p>So they plan to release all the remaining decisions by Sunday? I’m beginning to doubt that now.</p>

<p>Purdue Admissions Hi Xavier, we will begin releasing decisions daily Monday - Friday. If you met the Nov 8 deadline but do not have a decision, you should receive a decision no later than the end of the year. This is due to the technical issues that we experienced with the Common App.</p>

<p>^taken from Purdue admissions Facebook page.</p>

<p>Weeeheeeeee :D</p>

<p>@KevinChen961</p>

<p>Wow the end of the year…</p>

<p>the end of the year…so…quite a long time to wait…
^ Coldplay fan?</p>

<p>Hey guys, I received email from Purdue like less than 30 mins after its released day and time. I’m from Taiwan and I am admitted! Good luck, everyone!</p>

<p>Hello everyone! I applied to Purdue aeropace engineering but they didn’t specify the date when they will release the decisons. All the other universities I applied to mentioned that date. Doesn’t Purdue mention this?</p>

<p>^They did mention that they will start releasing decisions on December 13th which they did. How long they will take to release all the decisions is anyone’s guess but I guess everyone will know within the week.</p>

<p>What are the average sat scores for computer engineering. Any help would be appreciated.</p>

<p>i got into CompE with a 2170 but i guess the average will be around 1900-2000 maybe lesser</p>

<p>Rumor has it that scores are expected to go up this year due to the transition to commonapp, although I don’t really get how that would affect the average.</p>