OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>@mgupta are able to view the PDF letter?</p>

<p>Not yet. According to their website, decision letters will be availabe 48-72 hours after a decision has been made.</p>

<p>My D’s acceptance letter pdf was available for downloading the day after acceptance.</p>

<p>still waitting for the decision…</p>

<p>Do you think I will be considered and EA applicant even though my application summary says that my SAT scores were received on November 13? ***I sent my scores about a week before the deadline.</p>

<p>Considered an EA**</p>

<p>@hawkair. I think you will. But I’m not sure.</p>

<p>If you have submitted your application before the Nov 8 deadline
It will be considered for EA</p>

<p>what about ON november 8th?</p>

<p>Even on Nov 8
If the account on your common app says EA it will be considered for EA</p>

<p>I sent the application on October 30 so I should be alright…I hope. Thank you for easing my worries. :D</p>

<p>I was accepted to purdue on dec 13 but I sill can’t view my decision letter. Should I be worried?</p>

<p>Not more worried than those who are still awaiting any decision</p>

<p>Yup I agree!!! Is there anyone who can view his/ her decision letter??</p>

<p>My S got his letter yesterday in the mail and you could access it from the status page. In the box under Decision there was a link to view the letter.</p>

<p>@soccerdad: Congratulations! When did your son receive his decision? And when was the link to the decision letter available?</p>

<p>Same feeling as AdiMadan.</p>

<p>still In Committee Review…
Maybe I should just be more patient instead of refreshing that page every day for hundreds of times…</p>

<p>I am still in " complete ready for view." Don’t even know what to do…</p>

<p>The acceptance was on 12/13/and I could view the letter online 12/16, later in day. We received the letter on 12/17. Boiler Up!</p>