OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>me too. I actually lived in MA now, but nothing came to my home. so why don’t we just wait?</p>

<p>Does anybody receive mails from purdue regarding Purdue-Future Engineers. I have around 7-8 mails from them regarding this and it’s always about from a 4th year student Jessica Fox who is pursuing Material Science Engg.
I don’t know why they keep on sending this same mail.</p>

<p>@shadowgunkiller
Yes, I get the same mail too.</p>

<p>I also get the same mail.</p>

<p>I got my decision letter today. As in the pdf.</p>

<p>I also get the email a lot of times!!!</p>

<p>I did not get my decision letter till now.
In the status it is still showing : Decision Letter : not available at this time.</p>

<p>Is this happening to anybody else???
This is really worrying me now…</p>

<p>Also, I was offered admission on 12/13 . I should have got the letter by now…</p>

<p>@sonal96 hi even i haven’t received the decision letter. Are you writing to them? btw i study at aes!</p>

<p>Could you get the letter through?</p>

<p>It is a great email from Purdue-Future Engineers and a nice touch, but maybe they should get another student to do one.</p>

<p>Yup, I have sent an email to the admission office. Hopefully someone will reply.</p>

<p>if you get any reply regarding that pls do post it here!</p>

<p>Hey everyone, and congrats to all those who have been admitted! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Sonal96, I, too, am an international student who has been offered admission in the College of Health And Human Sciences, but I haven’t received my online decision letter either. Please do let me know if the admissions office replies to your email and thanks for sending it across!</p>

<p>@Sonal96 I have the same issue as you! :(</p>

<p>Accepted into the College of Engineering on December 13!</p>

<p>ACT: 28
SAT: Didn’t take
GPA: 3.44
Class rank: 35/85</p>

<p>My stats aren’t quite up to the program’s standards so I was a little surprised, but I had special circumstances as well as what I assumed to be an outstanding rec letter and good ECs. My classes were pretty rigorous as well. For those of you with below average stats, don’t give up yet! You still have a chance!</p>

<p>Also, does anyone know anything about scholarship notification? I highly doubt I will be getting any; then again, I highly doubted getting accepted into engineering, but I did it.</p>

<p>@abalsco did u get your decision letter ??? and if u did , when?</p>

<p>did any of you receive a pdf letter? (international student)?</p>

<p>I did! Today! And I got my decision on17th.</p>

<p>I did not get any PDF letter.</p>