***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>The purdue website says that to be considered for early action all documents must be RECEIVED or POSTMARKED by the deadline. So the ones who are awaiting the decision, all is fine! :)</p>

<p>I received an an email at the same time decision was available and then on Sat. an actual letter was available via the portal. Very excited. Now waiting for other schools to complete their process.</p>

<p>@SummerSnowman23‌ : Thanks anyways :smile: </p>

<p>When do the financial/scholarship offers come through ?</p>

<p>My sympathies to those who’ve not rec’d word. My kiddo got her decision email about 4:50PM Friday, her decision letter was available on the 13th and got her mailed packet in today’s USPS mail (we’re in an adjacent state). She submitted everything about 10 days before the deadline.</p>

<p>CoE, Computer Engineering</p>

<p>Sigh, I just really want to know if I got in or not. I never even noticed when my application changed to “Complete, ready for review”. Anyway, congrats to all who have gotten in already!</p>

<p>My daughter also received her decision on Friday (we looked at 5:05 pm), had her decision letter online on Saturday and received her admissions packet via snail mail today(we are in a border state). I also locked her in to the all day tour just last night. :)</p>

<p>Also computer engineering. I really hope she gets some sort of scholarship as she really, REALLY wants to go to Purdue and with her being our second child in college, there is no way we can afford the OOS tuition while already paying to another college. Her other school of choice is Ohio State(already accepted there as well and is the other school we are already paying for).</p>

<p>Admission offer emailed my D today and said every required document has to be received by Nov 1st for EA. So even though she ordered SAT scores October 30th, they did not arrive until Nov 3rd so admissions said that moves her to regular decision status. Also, they could tell a counselor has not started to review my D application yet. Sounds like for many of us it could be a little while longer… </p>

<p>@tennisgirl6 I see… However, on my application, it says everything was received before the deadline much before. Do you have any suggestions or ideas to this? Thanks.</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn My advice is to then call admissions because they told me today they are already working on applications that show the latest document for each appln received Nov 3/4. Maybe that admissions person was incorrect but if they are right, they can pull up your records while you are on the phone to see why your application does not have an EA decision. If you call, please post your findings if are able. Best of luck!</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn‌ What major did you apply to? Some majors take a little bit more time to return decisions for </p>

<p>@koolguru‌ I applied for comp. engineering. Many people who applied to engineering already got their decisions, so I’m still not sure why I didn’t get my decision yet…</p>

<p>The same thing happened to me @tennisgirl6‌, I was moved out of EA, and was told I’ll get my decision back in a few weeks, maybe in a month or so. The lady did tell me that they just started reviewing the applicants that had everything submitted by Nov 3/4 as of right now </p>

<p>@reddevil10 Just wanted to say that my application materials came in late (scores arrived 12/7) and I recieved my application decision at the normal time.</p>

<p>@UFeelMe Sounds like we have some consistent info then. Disappointing but hopefully the extra wait is worth it in the end!Best of luck!!!</p>

<p>Do you know when those 3/4 applications will be released? Will it be before the month is out? </p>

<p>1one</p>

<p>Status: ACCEPTED
International Student Country: India
Major: Computer and Information Technology (College of Technology)
SAT: 550CR 720M 660W (1930 composite)
SAT2: 790(MathL2) ; 740(Physics)
9th CGPA: 8.2
10th CGPA: 9.4
11th: 75% (approx.)
12th Predictive’s: A1 in all subjects except A2 in chemistry
Strength’s: Essay’s, Ex-Curriculars, SAT Subject Test Scores, Community Service(loads of it)
Weakness: SAT1 score, Class 11th Grade’s
Application: EA</p>

<p>@vipacess‌ did you apply for computer and information technology ? or did you apply for something else and you were shifted to this major ? </p>

<p>@TehFicus I heard early January. With holidays coming I wouldn’t be surprised. Also, not sure but maybe they do in batches. </p>

<p>@biofio‌ You got your decision? </p>