***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

I too have applied to Purdue by second week of December 2014. Did you get any response?

@prasha you should get it by the next week, I guess…

@Rialco197 To be able to advise you better I’d need to know what your major is and where else you have offers of admission from. The gap between West Lafayette campus to the other regional ones is enormous and anyone out of state or international would have little incentive in considering them. As far as transferring to the main campus at sometime goes, it would be no different than when transferring from any other university, anywhere else.

Got offered alternate major with a 2.8 gpa and a 32 ACT. Honestly really surprised, didn’t think I’d have a chance at all with such a low GPA. I’ll have to give them a call and see if I can actually admitted :p. Good luck to everybody. My app was complete on like Jan 3rd and I got the email today, so if you applied around new years you’ll probably hear back soon!

I have applied only to the main campus ,my major is Electrical and computer Engineering.

My application was complete by 14th December. I wonder why this delay?

@prasha you sure your application was complete? Does your my purdue account say “Complete ready for review”? If yes, then you must contact admissions.

@mstx23 Congratulations! Um, my guess is that number of applicants to a college per day only decreases with time and I think it will be even less per day after January 1st. I guess those whose applications were ‘complete’ late should get a decision soon. By end February probably.

My app was complete on Jan 3rd, went into Committee Review on the 17th, and now about a month later it’s still being reviewed. :confused:

I’m still awaiting a decision, smh. They told all deferred applicants February 1st and here we are.

@arabm2 It’s 4 weeks minimum, probably around 6 though. That’s what i read on purdue forums.

Did anyone receive an ‘acceptance package’ in the mail?

Got is > 1 month ago.

@meriks 4-6 weeks from date of completion or 4-6 weeks under committee review? Anyway I think my app is taking a bit longer because it’s in the engineering pile? Heard that CS and Aero were quite stacked with apps aha.

@cheemu where are you from? Do they send packages to internationals?

@arabm2 I heard 4-6 once it’s under committee review. I’m applying to Aero :slight_smile: I guess it will take a little longer. Have you applied anywhere else ?

@meriks Ahhh, makes sense then. Same! And yep, but Purdue’s the only one with rolling admissions. What about you?

iliveinmumbai - Yes they do send the package to international students too.

@arabm2 Cool ! I applied to several schools as well. But the top of my list are Purdue, UIUC and UMichigan. Got into UIUC for the moment. Which relieves me a lot since i’m sure to go into one of my top choices now !
Good luck for your apps then :slight_smile:

@meriks Ahh, I wanted to apply to UMich but missed the deadline due to technical issues (Thank you, Internet provider! :frowning: ) Congrats on UIUC!!

Thank you! Same to you xx

Accepted COE 32 act/3.7 unweighted