***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

I moved on to step 4 of my Rochester application. I recently had my alumni interview and it went amazing. I was fortunate enough to have a REMS alumni interview me and I learned a lot about the program and she even said herself that I am the perfect candidate they are looking for in the REMS program. Good luck everyone, I guess we will find out next month for REMS.

@Harryp17 I have my interview scheduled tommorow so I am a little worried
 What kind of questions were you asked? More academically inclined or how you would fit in at Rochester?

The only question I was really asked was tell me a little bit about yourself and why are you interested in Rochester. The rest of the interview was just a conversation we had about REMS, my background, academics, and what makes Rochester special. Overall, the interview went really well and was about an hour long. Just relax and be yourself and you will be fine.

Does anyone know when SMED applicants will be notified of interviews?

Has anyone heard anything about BU SMED program - either way, anyone/anything???

No information about BU SMED yet.

Did anyone apply to Mercer University Special Consideration Program for Medicine? I was wondering if anyone received notice for an interview yet?

Is anybody applying to Temple PPHS? To be considered for an interview on February 17th, the applicant must have already been accepted into Temple and the Honors College. I applied to Temple University the last month of November. Decisions should come out 4-8 weeks and honors college decision should come out 4 weeks after a decision for Temple has been made. Do you think that I will have be accepted into both Temple and the honors college before the interview?

@bunny101 @str82med

Congratulations on the Neomed interview. Is the interview from all 3 colleges? And when is it?

Good luck!

Will BU notify interview this week?

Got an interview invite from University of Cincinnati. OOS.

DS got AMC/RPI interview notification today.

@srk2017 RPI interview notification via email?

@sampil - Yes.

@strk2017 , When AMC/RPI supplement was submitted ?.What about AMC/Union Interview?.

What bs/md programs can i still apply to?

@njdad1964 - DS applied only for AMC/RPI. supplement was submitted 3 weeks back.

@Harryp17 You’ve got Brown PLME still
 uncertain if there are others. It’s too late for a majority of them.

I applied to usf, case western, rice, rochester , and wash u bs/md so far. Already got into usf!

What’s the deadline for the USF program?