***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@bpc2017,They gave Jan 20 th, my son didn’t ask for another date.

Do you think BU is calling in any particular order?

My son applied early October. If this helps to have an idea.

@path2md - when was his application complete? Even though my son applied early, but teacher evaluations didn’t go until last day.

Did anyone else apply for Howard bsmd?? I got email saying accepted into Howard and my official acceptance packet will be mailed in January. Says nothing about bsmd

@srk2017, all the teacher evaluations were sent by first week of November actually! French teacher evaluation got delayed.

@path2md Congrats!!! Is your son’s last name near the beginning or end of the alphabet? (I was thinking that maybe they would call in alphabetical order)

Anyone hear anything from TCNJ/NJMS?

My DD got email for NJMS interview for Rutgers earlier today.

Got an email for TCNJ interview!

@fhgeogng Do you mind sharing when you received the email and when you applied?

I got an email a couple moments ago- around 9:25 PM PT. I submitted the app around Nov 1

@stresstasticlife , Thank you! my son’s last name is between A-M. I don’t think it would matter though.

@BS_MD2017 when did your DD Submit her application? Also do you mind sharing her stats? And what exactly did the email say?
Thanks

@Jjaa1234 She submitted her application early Oct. Interview is for Jan 9th.

@BS_MD2017 - Congrats on the interview.

Sorry for yet another question. as you can see, we’ve some eager parents and students here waiting to hear from NJMS. Is the interview from Rutgers (1st screening) or from NJMS directly (for medical school admission)?

@Mom22DDs - no problem, I understand, I am in the same boat. The email says that the interview is with the medical school.

@BS_MD2017 - That’s very good news - hearty congratulations!!

DS got call from BU yesterday and he will be interviewing on 01/20 as well.

For people who got interview to BU, did the status on your online BU portal change?