***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@misophoniax congratulations! I applied but haven’t gotten an interview yet :frowning: do you think they’re still emailing people or did I miss the boat?

@chasingdreams21 Thank you. I’m not sure if they’re still emailing people. Check your spam?

Anyone get a response or interview scheduled from Albany med school via Union application? My s submitted the supplemental last week and wondering how long before a AMC responds.

has anyone heard from GWU?

@truemed my BU interview is on the 20th

@smiliesmom I think they sent out all the interviews and rejections on the 29th

@smiliesmom but my supplemental was due on the 16th, so it may be different for everyone.

@os2017 @smiliesmom - please refer to the post by @GoldenRock :
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/20091695/#Comment_20091695

AMC supplemental and interview invites occur over a prolonged period of time depending on whether you applied only to Union or RPI or both of them. In summary, you will have to wait patiently for their invites. RPI/AMC and/ or Union/AMC acceptances following the interviews come out in two batches- end of Feb (Feb 29th for last year) and the other beginning of April (April 5th for 2016 cycle). Refer to my post- link below for the approximate calendar:
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/20091097/#Comment_20091097

Anyone expecting a TCNJ interview and did not get an email I suggest you give their Biology department a call. My daughter has an interview tomorrow and she did not get an email. Apparently her email id was typed incorrectly by the sender and it got bounce back. Luckily TCNJ followed up with a phone call today.

@DadOfSK When did your daughter apply/send her app in? Thanks for the heads up btw

My DD got interview invites for BU and TCNJ

@str82med did u get a call or email?

@BS_MD2017 did they call you or email

Did anyone hear back from Montclair NJMS?

@rsmith0208 I got a call from BU

@coffee-and-cramming she applied end of October

BU always calls to finalize the interview date. They called my home # and left a msg, even though DS gave his cell number on the application. He didn’t check the messages till next day!

@str82med. Can you post ur stats.

@BS_MD2017 Can you post your stats?

BU applicants who got call can you post the stats and dtae of the call when you get itr.
Thanks