***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@Salvadortrail oh wait now my application portal just changed and it says “Your application for the accelerated BA/BS/MD program has been forwarded to the Drexel University College of Medicine for review.”

@Mimic17 when did you get the interview? was it via phone or email?

@path2md and @stresstasticlife … Funny my application changed status too … So I guess we all will have to wait they must have been slowly updating statuses online…

@Mimic17 when did you receive notice of Rutgers bs md interview? And how did you receive notice like was it through phone or email? Also when is your interview?
Thanks

Has anyone else received notice of Rutgers bs md interview?

@Jjaa1234 just had a phone call with a Rutgers-Newark representative, and it seems as though they’ll be sending out a general email to BS/MD students today or tomorrow. I have no idea whether that means that its an email to all students that applied BS/MD, or just to the students who received interviews, but I guess we’ll find out soon!

@stresstasticlife when did you receive notice that you were going to have the interview?

@Jjaa1234 I haven’t received any notice yet, but I noticed that some others were, so I called Rutgers to ask when they would be releasing interview results. Most other BS/MD programs I asked stated that it would be through the end of January, but the admissions representative on the line said that they would release a “wide-spread” email today or tomorrow.

@stresstasticlife ok thank you!

Has anyone ever interviewed for NEOMED bs/md program? Just wondering what to expect?

I called drexel and they said to wait for the email regardless of ur status. @asmed7 the list has been finalized as far as i know

we hear from vcu today right?

@os2017 no,

“The Selection Committee meets the third week in January to review complete applications and all applicants are notified later that month by email whether they’ve been invited for interviews. Interviews are conducted in January, February and March with one held on VCU’s MCV Campus, the other on the Monroe Park Campus.”

@thatcho but the past three years they have notified applicants around jan 12/13

Can some one give information on Wayne Med Direct program. Do they have interview process etc. Any experiences from 2016 application process.

@os2017 @thatcho- for 2016 application cycle: VCU released its interview invite and interview date preferences on Jan 12th, 2016. The acceptance email came out on March 8th, 2016.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing @babySimba1

Anyone received BU interview calls this week?

Also, did anyone get interview calls from PSU this week?

Per VCU Honors office reg Guaranteed medical program, they will mail out next week. No other indication.

We received a call for BU yesterday. Interview dates: 1/30 or 2/3