Plz Chance me!!!!

Hey y’all. So I really really really want to get into The U!! I have a lot of legacy (one parent, 4 aunts/uncles). I am a great student (taken ap psych, ap gov, ap comp gov, ap calc, ap chem) who has 200+ community service hours, in NHS, was captain of multiple sports inside and outside of school, I tutor middle school students in English as their second language, and so on. However, I have a 3.8/4.0 weighted and 1260 on my sat (580 on reading and 680 on math). I am a little worried about my sat score so if you guys can give your opinion, that would be great!

***** I also applied ED*****

*bump

**bump

@flo2018 OK I’ll take a shot at this since nobody is answering you. Given what you wrote above I think you already know that if you don’t get in, it’s because of your SAT because the rest of your profile is pretty strong. As I’m sure you are aware, some majors are a lot more competitive than others. So I would say if you are going for a crowded major like business or engineering you have much less of a chance than if you are majoring in something like english or history. Hope that helps a little. Good luck!