Pre-Screen Results list for class of 2024

I don’t know if anyone else is doing this, but I thought I might start a list of pre-screen schools we have heard from. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free.

We have heard from Emerson

yes from cmu, no from point park here.

sounds like less than 50% pass rate on many of these schools just based off audition slots and total applicants. one school this week told us 200 audition slots with 1200 expected submissions…ughhhh

Congrats on CMU!

@WDWMom thanks hoping Emerson was a yes for you guys

1 Like

It was! :slight_smile:

My daughters friend (male)passed Carnegie, BoCo, Emerson and Baldwin Wallace and did not pass Pace

They have already heard back from all of those schools this year?

Received yes from Emerson, Syracuse and Pace

@dramamama3 Baldwin Wallace does not prescreen:)

@mamaboyz Congrats!!

My D is doing Moonifieds, so a lot of her pre-screens are live (kind of scary, I think), but we are still waiting on a few that we had to submit separately.

I misunderstood my daughter as we are not familiar with Baldwin-Wallace as she isn’t interested in that school lol. He has scheduled the audition there and the the other schools that he passed prescreens at.

It’s a lot to keep track of;)

Wright State - which is optional prescreen yes, Emerson - redirect to acting
Sending out the rest tomorrow - ready to be done with this… lol

My daughter’s results so far:
Yes from Carnegie, Point Park, Rider
No from Pace
Redirect to acting from Syracuse and Emerson

@dramamama3, we are still waiting on BoCO, and I just noticed their website says results will come out mid-late November. When did your D’s friend submit to get a response so quickly? Thanks!!

@WDWMom I’m not sure when he submitted. He had everything filmed and ready to go in August .

@MTnervousmom how long did it take to hear back from Syracuse and Rider?

Syracuse was 7 days.

going on 5 weeks for Cincinnati and haven’t heard anything : )

are people hearing about the results of pre screen via the school portal? acceptd or an email directly to you w results?