Prescreen Results - Class of 2025

After so much waiting S got 3 passes yesterday!
Fordham
U of Alabama
Point Park

4 Likes

Otterbein - submitted 11/30, results 12/10
Got a message in Acceptd this morning that they would have results out by 12/20, then about an hour later, another message with the information to schedule the audition!

2 Likes

Thanks for the intel and congrats. Did Fordham communicate via the portal or an email?

There was an “audition fee” with a new red X on the portal, so check your portal:) I paid that and then it read Fee Waived (confusing) - then the email invite came directly to my S shortly after.

Thanks. I don’t think we have checking the portal in awhile. I’ll have her do that when she gets home!

1 Like

Has anyone received a spot for BOCO off the prescreen waitlist??

We haven’t. It sounded like by December 15th they would give them a firm answer. I don’t have my hopes up.

Unfortunately me as well, it seems like a lot of people were wait listed though rather than accepted for audition so I’m hoping they take a good chunk off the waitlist!

Lol just got the no from them an hour ago

1 Like

So did my daughter. Oh well - moving on!

1 Like

@kmwah1. Well it’s their loss!

Reposting from another thread I started before seeing this one.

—. ECU: Academically accepted, passed MT prescreen
— Carnegie Mellon: Passed prescreen
— Syracuse: Passed acting prescreen; did not pass MT
— Ithaca: Rejected via prescreen
— Temple: Passed MT prescreen, also applied to acting (no prescreen)
— Elon: Passed prescreen
— PSU: Prescreen results tbd
— Michigan: Prescreen results tbd

3 Likes

Has anyone heard from Indiana or CCM? Waiting waiting waiting…

Also, PSU if you applied after 11/1? Or Elon after the fall deadline passed?

As Fiona sang so longingly…oh the waiting, the waiting, the waiting!!!

1 Like

For some, last year CCM was crazy late with responses. My DC got the no on the prescreen the Weds before Unified’s. Yes that late.

Update: DD passed UMICH prescreen.

Oh, and correction. She hasn’t heard from Elon yet.

1 Like

Yes the website says mid January for Elon. Congratulations on Michigan! That’s an incredibly selective one, as of course you must know.

Still waiting on five schools, 3 of which list early to mid January, for prescreen results.

I figure we’ve come this far, with pretty good results, so what’s another 3-5 weeks, right?

(She types, as she tears her hair out).

1 Like

technically it’s 3 to 4 weeks! That sounds a wee bit better.

1 Like

My D just passed CCM, Michigan and ithaca today . hope that’s a good sign!

3 Likes

CCM - submitted 10/2; results 12/16

My D passed UMich for MT. Also got acceptances this week from The New School (School of Drama) and Bard (BA program in Theatre and Performance). Auditions scheduled for Ithaca and Carnegie in new year.

2 Likes