Prescreen Results - Class of 2025

Hi - we are almost done hearing from prescreens. Just waiting on Elon and USC in January and UMichigan for Acting — has anyone heard of acting prescreen results going out - we have only heard of MT!

I’m confused. We keep hearing results from Elon tomorrow night or Friday…

USC and MSM are the two out there for us!!

@mttnmom
That would be terrific! We had heard early January. I much prefer this week!

where did you hear that? I also saw mid January on the website, so just wondering.

Did others hear from CCM? Afraid not hearing is a bad sign now… SIGH!

Honestly…I’m sorry!! IDK anymore!!! I thought CC, maybe MT parents fb site…honeslty- just ready for the holidays!! I could be totally wrong. Though my son thought the same…

oh my gosh, NO WORRIES!! Clearly I’m ready to be distracted as well!! LOL!!!

Elon prescreen results for non-early submitters is scheduled for January. Early submitters who passed their prescreens should hear this week from their live interviews.

2 Likes

Thank you for that clarification!

1 Like

CCM - Sumbitted 9/21; Results 12/17

This was our last prescreen (thank goodness) and our first no. DS reminded me - trust the process. He’s good so I’m good.

Now for a few days of rest, then on to auditions - 3 down, 6 to go. Big hugs and lots of luck to everyone still waiting on prescreen results! Your kiddo’s got this! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Also if your child applied Early Action (for academics), the results come out tonight or tomorrow for Elon.

My D just got an email saying there was an academic update from elon- but when we logged on to the portal, there was no update. Does anyone know what this could mean?

We are still waiting on 5 more prescreens. It would be nice to get some form of response so that we can just concentrate on auditions.

We are waiting on four more! Which ones are you waiting on?

We are waiting on CCM, Point Park, East Carolina, Elon and USC (which I know is in January). It is easier on us to believe that they are “no” for now so that we do not obsess over it.

I thought all the CCM decisions came out last night. Have you checked the portal?

Checked it no change or email regarding prescreens yet.

Interesting! A lot came out last nite, I did hear about a lot of rejections. So I’m thinking that’s a good sign

That would be nice, but fingers crossed.

Good luck!

1 Like