Prescreen Results - Class of 2025

@rohana My S submitted to Emerson 10/31 and we still haven’t heard back. ?‍♀️

@ModerndayMomager - no news is good news : )

FYI in case anyone applied to Point Park - BFA Acting. My daughter applied in September and we didn’t hear anything in the 2-3 week window they mentioned. So…she emailed them and they said the faculty would begin reviewing prescreens in November. They were waiting for a confirmed release date for Acceptd’s audition room before they invite students to virtual auditions. This was a couple of weeks ago. Also, if it helps… we heard back from Pace re one BFA program, but not the other. She waited a while and then emailed them also. Within a few hours she had an Acceptd message. I think everyone is tired and working hard to make all of this work virtually! :slight_smile: It doesn’t hurt to ask politely about the status of your submission if there are questions! Just my thoughts! Hope the info helps!! Good luck, all!

Well, we just heard back from Pace. He did not pass through…good thing he has more auditions than prescreens…I think he will be ok with this one, while it’s in the city he wasn’t sure when he applied.

@ATLtheatre that’s great info on Point Park! Have you received anything from them now? Or has anyone? I also heard back from Pace, not good news for me either @Sonnie323 … onto the next!

@kmwah1 it’s a crazy ride for sure. Best of luck!!

My son got accepted academically to Point Park but still waiting on prescreen.

My daughter was academically accepted to Point Park but still no word on prescreen. We submitted in September! I think they are still trying to work out the Acceptd Audition portal maybe?? I think we’ve heard from everyone else - Pace, CMU, Elon, Ithaca, DePaul, Syracuse. All BFA Acting. Quite a ride and especially stressful in this environment!!! Hang in there!

Feeling pretty discouraged today! Response from Shenandoah as well, submitted 10/26. Has anyone who submitted around end of October heard from Rider?

Hi ATLtheater- do you have the specific dates of when your daughter sent prescreens to Pace, Ithaca and Elon and when you heard back? TY!

Actually son heard from Pace so just curious on Ithaca and Elon

@kmwah1 we submitted 10/31 and nothing yet

For Elon, she submitted 9/12 and heard back 9/25 - auditioned last Friday. Ithaca is a Moonifieds school so her prescreen was through Moonifieds on their timeline. She auditions next week for them.

@kmwah1 we submitted to Rider on 10/12 and heard back on 10/20 and it was a redirect to their BFA Acting program. Originally took it hard on the 20th but when ahead and registered for the audition in Decebmer. He then got an email letting him know that the BA was now a BFA the following week and he got very excited about that!! He is now very much looking forward to his audition and has prepared additional monologues.

@dananddeb39 @ATLtheatre Same on Point Park. Applied 10/22 and academically accepted but nothing on pre-screen.

@dananddeb39 Still waiting on Elon.

@kmwah1 applied 10/23 to Rider and portal has changed to “awaiting audition/interview” but she hasn’t gotten an email.

Have heard from Webster, Miami, Otterbein, Pace (BFA MT, BFA Acting and BFA Acting for Film).

@moosegirlemy2 How long did it take to hear from Miami? Applied 10/22 and still waiting

@Ermom2 Applied Miami 10/24 and heard Re: pass on 11/3 via get accepted email.

For everyone wondering about point park, I attended a chat with their conservatory of performing arts and they said they should be getting results out next week :slight_smile:

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh …

Hi! Can you tell us when you applied to Otterbein and when you heard back? Was it for BFA acting or BFA-MT? Ty!