PSA: Scholarship have started posting on myPurdue

I was just checking on my financial aid status on myPurdue when I saw a message saying I’ve been awarded scholarships. The amount is $1,000/semester (for two semesters; non-renewable). I’m not going to go into detail about the scholarship because a basic requirement of it is residency in just a handful of counties.

But, anyway, this should mean the non-Trustees and non-Presidential scholarships have started posting. Strangely, my Presidential scholarship has not yet posted.

To find out if you’ve gotten any (yet), login to http://mypurdue.purdue.edu , click on the “Financial” tab at the top, click on “Award for Aid Year” under “Quick Links” (on the left hand sidebar) and under “Financial Aid Awards”, (if the website prompts you to do so,) select “2015-2016”, and finally click on the “Award Overview” tab and look at the bottom of the page.

I don’t see it. Are other people getting their financial aid packages?

@sbjdorlo I don’t think the full financial aid packages have been released. But they’ve starting releasing small portions of them. I also filled out the supplemental scholarship application that was due on Feb. 1.