Scholarship Notifications

Has anyone received the Presidential Scholarship Notifications yet? They were to be handed out by mid Feb. Also, has anyone been notified about being accepted into the honors program? Thanks, just waiting on all answers !! I am a parent looking for answers. :slight_smile:

Neither on both :slight_smile: Gotta keep your head up!

Neither on both for my daughter either. We are waiting, not so patiently at times. Based on the thread from last year, Presidential Scholarships went out around the 25th/26th of February and Honors invitations also went out around the same time. Some people got both, others got one or the other, some with good stats got nothing. Nevertheless, we are still hopeful.

Thanks for sharing and replying. We are still waiting. Yes, I see that you just never know really. It is hard waiting. We all have been applying since August and prepping way before that. LOL Its exciting and scary at same time. Still waiting… anyone heard anything? Thanks, blessings.

Any new info on Presidential scholarships? The Paying For Purdue booklet says they will be awarded by 2/21/15 (today).

I got my presidential scholarship letter today in the mail - $8000/yr.

Got mine in the mail today, out of state. $10,000/year let’s gooooo

Yes and Yes. :slight_smile:

yes, we got ours by email today… Thank you to all of you for sharing your posts. Good luck to everyone on getting some money for colleges!! Blessings!!!

Both of the Honors invitations and Presidential scholarships are out. I received my Honors invitation email on 2/19/15. You can also check to see if you got in through MyPurdue.
For the Presidential scholarship, I found out on 2/20/15 through looking at the same place I saw my admissions decision. The next day, I received an email and a letter in the mail.

My son received a Presidential in-state scholarship 8,000 , but has not been invited into Honors yet. I am assuming these were all distributed already. Surprised he wasnt invited. :frowning: Is anyone else getting the Presidential scholarships but not the Honors for Engineering? Thanks, Blessings.

My son received a presidential scholarship (OOS) but was not invited to honors college. One of the Purdue reps on the admitted students Facebook page said most of the honors invites have already been sent, but they are still processing the last few. He stated that they will all be out by the end of the month.

I am not overly upset that my son was not invited to the honors college. If I am going to have one or the other, I’d much rather have the scholarship. Remember that as long as a student has the grades, they can apply to the honors college once they are at Purdue if it means that much to them.

Thanks for sharing. Yes, we were happy to get the scholarship, you are right about that. :slight_smile: Congrats on your son’s scholarship as well.

Are all Presidential or other merit based notifications out (either electronically or snail mail)? Haven’t received one yet, so I wonder if that means we are out of luck.