Purdue Class of 2027 Official Thread

When you say 3/31 will it be by rolling time or the end of the day? Cause my timeline is 12 hours ahead of Purdue. Thanks

I was just informed about the date when on a Purdue is for Me tour, but not the specific times, sorry

1 Like

Iā€™m also wondering about that , hopefully the results will come out very soonā€¦

My Son been waiting for his deferred decision (CS n OOS) which we should know by March 31. Has anyone gotten acceptance from EA deferred?

1 Like

Purdue Rd, just had ā€˜major change & appeal requestā€™ and ā€˜reply formsā€™ pop up. Am I supposed to be doing something cos decisions still have time?

I could only see the reply forms bottom, but I canā€™t find the major change & appeal request, where did you find it?

Application and then change requests

Thanks, I have found it. Does it mean we would be rejected because it got ā€œappealā€? It is not a good sign.

No clue, I thought I was supposed to do something, Iā€™ll just stick with doing nothing till decision comes out

Wish you good luck! I applied for Data Science, and this major is so competitive and only has few places for RD applicants, so I have only a little chance to get admitted if they donā€™t consider my second major Stats.

If you click on it it talks about changing schools will loose majorsā€¦ maybe it is a good sign.

tysm, good luck as well!

Has any decisions come out yet?? Iā€™m still waiting for mine as well

1 Like

Come on Purdue!
Your decisions are long overdue!

1 Like

Guys do you think there will be any acceptances in this round??

What time do they typically release them?

5pm cst is my bet

My son was deferred EA and received acceptance around 3/21.

3 Likes

Congrats!!! I didnā€™t get any email yet but hoping for the best.

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like