Purdue University Acceptances - Class of 2025

If you’re that worried about it, just contact Purdue yourself and ask them directly. Then you will get a definite answer. But it sounds like it might be better to focus on earning a 5 and then it’s a non issue altogether.

Do you need to get the Purdue acceptance package in the mail to get some idea to access your Purdue fin aid package online? My son is not able to login at all and find out.

In one of the first emails they sent there was the info for how to set up access to the my purdue portal. It’s that portal that one can then see the financial aid.

D was accepted to Integrated Business and Engineering program as second choice major, OOS, 1330 ACT, #1 of 380 in her class, no merit.

1 Like

Y’all need to chill!! It’s not that deep and I was just curious about a question that has already been answered. Thanks. ;)))))

Hey guys, I got deferred from purdue mech e program. Applied EA, I am really keen on attending purdue. Should i send in a letter of committed interest? And are there any chances I might get accepted? Purdue is the only uni that i might have a chance at plus its my dream. International applicant btw.

Depends What major and stats you have ?

applied: Jan 14 (lol I procrastinated)

accepted: Feb 19

GPA: W(3.92) U(3.67)

SAT: 1340

Major: Web Design

1 Like

Oops sorry

Congrats !

he said he was accepted on Feb 19

*she but yeah lol I’m in!

Omg, so sorry! Congrats!!

@NJcollege2021 SHE was accepted Feb 19!

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Oops Sorry

Congrats !

I was replying to different person @MAKEMEANILLINI

Depends on his stats

ohhh hahaha that makes more sense, thank you!

is it true that Purdue doesn’t have space in engineering so it’s offering deferred applicants with exploratory studies?

Date Applied - October 31st, 2020

Date Accepted - January 15th, 2021

GPA - 3.92 Unweighted GPA (no weighted GPA)

SAT/ACT - Did not take due to Covid-19

Had many computer science related EC’s as well as great recommendation letters. Essays were also decent.

1 Like

Congrats!

thank uu!

Unfortunately it is true the FYE is already listed as “closed” for fall '21 on their site: Closed Programs - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University