***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

In case anybody was wondering:

UW GPA of 3.7.
32 ACT.
OOS.
White male.
Applied to CS, offered to choose a different major.
Class Pres 4 Yrs
Probably because I didn’t take competitive-enough math >_< can’t find the alternate major reply form.

Accepted
out of state(CA)
Major: Management
Asian male
GPA: 3.41W/4
SAT: 1340
EC: 8.5/10
PS: 9/10

ACCEPTED!!
In state
CLA
Female
SAT: 1130
GPA: 4.2
Congrats to all the future boilermakers!! So excited!!!

@rofiorillo my son is also accepted to Industrial Design. Do you think Purdue has good Industrial design major?

I don’t see the request for major change form in my portal. I have a lot of questions and will be emailing Admissions

@Merapi42A from what I researched, it has a wonderful program!

there are 2 links in my portal (1) view decision and (2) letters and documents. I assumed that form would be under (2) but it is the same letter that is posted in (1)

Admitted into First Year Engineering
Out of State, Indian Male

W GPA: 4.08
SAT: 1420

ECS: FRC Safety Captain, Hackathon Organizer, 2 Tech internships, and Varsity XC/T&F.
Very Strong Essays

Accepted
White Male
OOS (PA)
GPA (W) 4.1
GPA (UW) 3.8
ACT 28 (Took it once)
Major: astronautical engineering

Son ACCEPTED!!
OOS
FYE
ACT: 33
GPA: 3.9UW/4.5W

Anyone get accepted into the nursing program? Son was denied into Nursing but he can choose 3 other majors to see if he would get into those or he can be wait listed. Since he got into Ohio State Univ. pre nursing and that is his first choice I don’t think he will bother with Purdue. He is OOS, white male.

It’s annoying @dsfzarm3of6 and but hopefully they fix this alternative form thing by tomorrow. I just emailed them asking where to find the form and when to hear back.

Accepted - FYE (Aeronautics and Astronautics)
OOS (IL) male
34 composite (35 English, 33 Math, 32 Reading, 34 Science)
AP - Calc AB (5), BIO (4), Stats (4), Euro, Calc BC, CompSci
3.7 unweighted GPA
ECs: 4 years Football, 4 years Baseball, 100s of volunteer hours mainly focused on helping the homeless, NHS, Tutoring, Subway (part-time job), internship at a machine learning tech startup, internship at a charity that helps teens recovering from drug addiction

Congratulations Everyone!

(never had the weird “tab”)

Accepted FYE. Male, OOS, 3.9 GPA, 35 ACT, Math 2: 750, Physics 1: 760

@the1carl What do you mean admitted directly?

@the1carl You’re talking about directly into biomedical engineering right? No, I just got admitted into first year engineering.

Maybe I got lucky? I don’t think I did anything special for my essay I just wrote about a program I wrote to track crypto currency prices. Recs were ok and my HS is one of the top in CA

Glad to see someone else around here is in crypto

wondering, for those that had the option to choose another major, was their 1st major of choice (that they applied for) computer science?

Accepted FYE
Woman
ACT: 32 – 33 super score
Lots of extra-circulars – two jobs, 3 honor societies, and a study abroad among other things
4.15 GPA (out of 4 – my school does GPAs weirdly) class rank 3/273