***PURDUE University CLASS of 2022 Admission Thread

@gene167e7 it was discussed a while ago on CC that this gives info like PUID, etc. So went there again and noticed the change.

@WilliamNYC So I went back through my portal, and if you continue to fill out the application like you would if itā€™s your first time filling it out, at the end your PUID is still there.

Yeah @gene167e7 same here. Itā€™s just that at the very beginning (before hitting save and redoing the application) the PUID is no longer listed together with the other information. Anyhow, it probably doesnā€™t mean anything. Lol.

Good to know! :slight_smile:

This just means that Supplemental Scholarship application is over, you can no longer fill in the application anymore.

My son still has this:

SUPPLEMENTAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Submit a Supplemental Scholarship Application by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Jan. 1 to be considered for scholarships for students within your college or major.

It is so weird. I just checked my sonā€™s account portal , there is new date for applying scholarship.

SUPPLEMENTAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

Submit a Supplemental Scholarship Application by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Jan. 10 to be considered for scholarships for students within your college or major.

Anybody has this new date on 01/10/2018?

Does anybody get Purdue Chat online link from admissions office before 2018?

I got that new date, but I submitted mine before jan 1st, which was the original deadline so I donā€™t think it necessarily means anything that they changed it

What time January 15 do decisions come out?

On the profile change part, I manually typed up my senior year first quarter grades for senior year and sent it through ā€˜update gradesā€™. Hopefully, that will help.

@confused6789 On the website it says that all decisions will be released at Midnight on expected day. https://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply/deadlines.php

You mean ā€œDeadlines are 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the posted dates.ā€ @sm222 ? That refers to the time by which submissions need to be sent. I donā€™t think it refers to the time that we will hear back from Purdueā€¦

The last time they did EA (three years ago) decisions were posted at 5:00 PM EST. Back then, that was on a Friday in December, though.

So maybe this coming Friday, January 12. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not saying that, but it doesnā€™t hurt to hope.

the decisions come out at 5pm for the Jan 15 release date. I called them and this is the answer I got.

@person2018 I assume thatā€™s 5:00 pm EST. Hereā€™s hoping we donā€™t crash their system by all checking at the same time!

Yes, yesterday @purdueadmission tweeted ā€œweā€™ll release them around 5:00pm ET!ā€

do you think we will get possible merit scholarship and honors college with acceptance or later?

My application status page was just updated today with ā€œenrollment deposit waved.ā€ Do you think that means I was accepted?