Purdue's Honor College

Found this message in my son’s (college email) spam folder.
He has been accepted to the Honors Colleges which comes with a $2,500 scholarship.
So far we have not heard of any other scholarship offers and are OOS so can’t afford unless something comes through.
He will call to follow up tomorrow.

What major? DS is FYE but got waitlist. So much competition!

My daughter got in to Honors, but no mention of a scholarship. She did already have a 4k Presidential scholarship. In-state. Exploratory.

Where do they check their email? We can’t find an inbox …

We are in a similar situation. My husband is self employed and filed Fafsa recently. We are OSS. How did you learn about $2500? Thanks!

Read about the Honors College. It is in that info. The other colleges my son has been admitted to and also their honors college all five a couple of thousand too.

Engineering. What is FYE? The email was sent to my son but it was sitting in his spam
Folder. If you log onto where you see the admission letter there are now 2 letters to choose from and one is the Honors College letter.

Does anyone know when major specific scholarships come out.

Does anyone know when major specific scholarships come out.

You have to log onto Purdue. There are instructions in an email to your child after the acceptance email.

@ambkeegan FYE is First Year Engineering. At the end of freshmen year, students apply to their major within engineering.

Oh my son was accepted into FYE then.

I found the $2,500 scholarship BUT that’s for Purdue Northwest - not West Lafayette …