RD Decisions Class of 2019

@earthtosienna thank you so much for trying to relax me even though I was a mess haha. Sorry to hear about your rejection :confused: They’re really missing out.

Just to reference–I was rejected and I have 3.72 UW GPA and 32 ACT. I did submit a pretty lengthy e-mail of continued interest after I was deferred in the EA round.

Congratulations to all of those who were accepted. I didn’t take this rejection too hard even though I really liked CC. Wish other places did the block system because that really appeals to me.

Waitlisted with a 3.9 UW GPA and a ACT score of 25. I’m actually surprised and glad that I didn’t get rejected as my stats are nothing exceptional. I would definitely still like to attend CC if possible.

I got accepted and just received my financial aid yesterday. It’s a full ride plus $1200 extra for books or other personal expenses. But I’m a bit worried because the says total grants, scholarships and loans. But if they are giving me extra money, why include loans or does the offer even include loans. I’m a bit confused by that

Most CC financial aid packages include loans and work study. On your Financial Aid Base Camp it outlines in great detail what your package includes. If your offer provides $1200 for books, then you probably have $2100 ( $1050 per semester) in Work Study listed, plus $3500 in Stafford Loans ( $1750 per semester) as part of your financial aid package. If your Base Camp does not include these items, you are one of a miniscule number of accepted students to not have loans or work study.