received financial aid update but no acceptance yet?

<p>We just received a financial aid update email advising that they will begin sending awards to both new and continuing students in April. It also said to remember to update our FASFA if estimated tax information was used. Would we have received that if my son was not accepted? We have not received any acceptance notification yet. Did anyone else receive this email yet?</p>

<p>i got this email too but i haven’t heard anything about acceptance. i think it was probably an automated email for anyone who submitted a fafsa, i doubt it was only for accepted students. i could be wrong though!</p>

<p>Yeah, got this email this afternoon too. No acceptance yet. Most likely an automated email to all but I really really really hope I’m wrong!</p>

<p>i got a weirder e-mail today:
We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus this fall! Below is some information regarding upcoming deadlines for scholarship opportunities and recent news from campus.
and then a bunch of financial info for fafsa and scholarships.
do you think this is also automated? i checked my application again and still no decision. very very strange.</p>

<p>I got the same email today but logged on to my account to find ADMISSION OFFERED! What a surprise as I have received nothing in the mail.</p>

<p>My son also just got that second email welcoming him to campus this fall. I logged on but no admission yet. I sent an email back to the admissions office asking that since they are welcoming my son does that mean he is admitted and I have not heard back yet. If I do I will let everyone know.</p>

<p>Yep got the deadlines email, followed by an acceptance email later!!!</p>

<p>i actually ended up getting an acceptance email like an hour ago!</p>

<p>I got that email two days ago and got accepted today.</p>

<p>what email did u get two days ago?
sorry i applied regular admissions
and i just recieved an email on a financial aid update
and i dont want to read into it and get my hopes up</p>

<p>but i just need to know if it has any significant meaning
or is it just generated to everyone? </p>

<p>but why would they email someone and tell them they are reviewing their financial aid if they have not been accepted? there is no reason for it right?</p>

<p>unless… it’s just generic
blah :(</p>